Sleep angels/angles - a photo tutorial








...no, not a typo. (I'm not that bad a speller!) This post is all about capturing those precious moments of purity and innocence on film and knowing how to photograph your wee one while they sleep.

To be honest, it's not something I've ever given much thought to. I do have a few shots of Hugh sleeping when he was a baby, (on my lap no less, amazing how much more time we had on our hands during those first few months of life with a newborn first child!) and they are very special pictures. Noah, not so many. Not so many shots in general actually. One of my resolutions for this year is to take more pictures of him. I remember having a friend in primary school who was convinced she was adopted because there were barely any family photos of her as a child - in hindsight as a parent, her mum was probably just too busy to sit around taking snaps of her kids with six of them under nine years of age!

If it's something you've ever tried, you might realise it can be a difficult project, so when I came across this fantastic tutorial full of cheats and tips for A-grade shots of your babies that you'll treasure for years to come, the first thing I thought of was sharing it with you! So hop across here to check it all out

I was also thinking it'd be great to share some of those sleepy baby Hugh pictures to inspire you. And if you have any you'd like to share send them to me at blog@noosh.com.au

images Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...