Look what I made!!

Hello friends! Welcome back! I've just had such a lovely little holiday with my 3 boys - despite the rain! My two beautiful nieces came with us as well and with superpasses in hand we took on the theme parks. We all had so much fun. Hugh took his first ride on a rollercoaster (which is a massive deal as he's the biggest scaredy cat 5 year old you've ever met), and loved it so much he went on it another 4 times! The boys got to meet Bugs, Sylvester, Tweety and Daffy at MovieWorld and we got a great family portrait of us all hugging Bugs... A shark attack on the beach right outside our apartment slowed things down on the swimming in the sea progress, and being the clueless parent I am at times I think I made it worse by telling Hugh that the helicopters were looking for the shark because it might like the taste of people and come back again just like he likes McDonalds and wants to go there all the time... Probably not the best explanation I could have come up with... I also got myself completely addicted to the DrawSomething app and Instagram. I absolutely love Instagram! It's such a beautiful incentive to stop and take in your surroundings and share them with your friends. It's also inspiring following other creatives whose snaps you'd never get to see otherwise. Check it out if you haven't already - and if you want to have a look at my own inspiration you can follow me! 

Anyway, enough about my holiday. Today I have for you a little peek at my transform projects that appear in the April issue of Home Beautiful. The postcard blind is my favourite project this month. And I fell in love so hard with that porcelain deer that I had to have him! He now lives in my living room. You can find him here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...