Make some mud cupcakes...

So after a rainy Easter loooong weekend it's back to work tomorrow for me. And while hubby's still on holiday's I'm leaving him at home in charge of kiddo entertainment. This is the idea I've left him with to make the most of our muddy garden... I've assured him of a good hour of play and another one to clean up the mess afterwards! Heheh...
 For a twist on the ever popular mud pie creation activity  - try pulling out some baking equipment (don't worry, a bit of detergent will get it back to cooking condition afterwards). Give them a cupcake tray and some patty pan cases and let them get creative with whatever's available in the garden to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...