FOUND! Funky threads for the boys!

If you've got boys you will no doubt have spent many frustrated moments in the aisles of kids fashions stores faced with shed loads of gorgeous clothes... for girls. It kills me every time I'm confronted with yet another adorable little cardigan with a short puff sleeve, or a fabulous denim mini with contrasting stitch detail on the pockets... Yet, when I finally make my way past the aisles and aisles of incredible designs for girls, searching for a rack not weighed down with pink fabric, what do I find? One rack, maybe two, of cargo shorts and co-ordinating button down shirt sets bearing applique "motifs" of teddy bears driving trains. It drives me to drink! 


Well, I've finally found an online store run by a mum, Katie, who felt the same frustration. Mother to 2 boys (lucky girl, I know how that can be...) Katie decided the only solution to the problem was to create a store just like the one all mothers of boys wish existed. And so, About a Boy was born. With a small range of girls clothes and a very pleasing super huge range of delights for boys, all of the designs Katie stocks she handpicks herself and they are really nice! And they're reasonably priced too! Especially at the moment - check out the huge summer clearance sale! Go on! Go! There isn't a teddy bear driving a train in sight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...