More bed-bingeing



Oh my giddy aunt! It's a loft bed with storage dream! 
I LOVE these! I love so many things about this room...
*More nanna rugs! Possibly even more gorgeous than the vintage find in Style to steal... 
*The locket mirrors above each bed.
*The storage the storage the storage...
*The beech flooring. It gives such a sense of light and space.
*Pale yellow walls (not normally but...) note how the pale timber sits so beautifully against this hue. 

Dulux do a really good one similar called Camomile Cream






Looks good in an adult space as well. And there's no question it would work well in a nursery...

Dreamy room does have one minor drawback though. 
It leads me back down the path of the $30,000 attic conversion. 
If this was our forever house I'd consider it. But it's not. I have dreams about a californian bungalow, on a corner block near the water. (sigh) But we can go into that another time...

Here's one more stunning bunk solution for good  measure...
Which one's your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...